Saturday, October 8, 2011

Time

Do you ever think about the time you have here and how you spend it?

Ok, what if by some strange twist things changed in the world and we were all given a total of 25 years to live - and to add to that twist instead of paying for the things we buy and the services we use with money, we had to pay with our time/years!

For example, a cup of coffee would cost you 3 or 4 hours. And remember, even if you never buy or use anything you will still use 24 hours everyday.

How would you adjust your way of living - the things you do or buy - to manage/maximize the years you have?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I commented on this?

    I would definitely be more conscious with my spending. All the ways I said I'd save would likely be implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I have to say that my ENTIRE lifestyle would change...I'd be doing everything under the sun to preserve my 25 years!

    ReplyDelete