Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogging Virgin

I was made aware that October is National Blog Month. I've known about blogging for a long time, but have never really gotten into it until now. A new and dear friend has been my 'muse' to get my own blog going. I read her blogs and am inspired by her openness.

I've always kept a journal for as long as I can remember, and have always felt safe doing so. When blogging came out I really liked the thought of it but was always afraid to post certain things - especially on a public blogging site where anyone could read your inner most thoughts and feelings. But I guess you post what you want the world to know and leave the rest in a guarded place.

Well, I'm taking the leap. I don't have any followers on my blog yet but on the off chance that one day someone will venture into my 'Sea Of Consciousness' I want them to have some great Soul Food to digest.

I'm here world...just making my way!

1 comment: