Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfect You...I Think Not!

I had to get this off my heart because it was really bothering me today. I like to say, "When I become perfect I'll expect it from you."

It just burns me up that someone can be so sanctimonious and self-righteous in thinking they are so above it all. Who are you to pass judgement on someone else because they have certain feelings about someone or something? People have the right to think and feel whatever they want.

NONE OF US are perfect...or close to it! I can honestly say that I am not a hypocrite, if I feel a certain way about someone or something then that is what is voiced. I shake my head at the 'Perfect Ones' that are all goodness and light in public, but behind closed doors you just can't stop passing judgement - hypocrisy at it's best. Then you have the gall to try to make me think that I am so wrong - shame on you!

At the end of the day there is no shame in my game - good, bad, right, wrong I am who I am. I don't need to put on airs for people to like me or see me a certain way - either you love me for who I am or you hate me - either way it's all good.

So, to all you pseudo perfect people - stop fronting cause when it's all said and done the only ones that will be judged is you!

No comments:

Post a Comment