Sunday, September 4, 2011

Soul 2 Soul

I truly believe that God strategically places people in our lives just when we need them to be there, although His reason may not be readily revealed. When we initially meet someone we may think it is for one reason, and that is when we see God's true reason.

I met the man I love through his daughter. I truly thought God brought me into her life, but I was quickly shown that she was the God sent vessel through which he and I were delivered to each other. I call her Sweet Pea and she is my sweet angel of deliverance - I love her so very much.

Through my ups and downs, my good and bad, my highs and lows - he has been there as my pillar of strength and support. He's also helped me strengthen my faith and realize things about myself that I would never have realized or faced. He is truly my blessing. I love him so very much and I am forever thankful to God for sending this joy into my life.

The spiritual purpose of our partnerships is to help us break through the walls of our separateness. Loving is an exercise in sharing and accepting - ourselves and one another. It's risking a journey of self-revelation together...Soul to Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment